Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Cake....nom nom nom!!

Well, day 4 of no eating crap, and I have succeeded in eating cake everyday, albeit a LIMITED amount of cake. My excuse.....I have had two Halloween Parties to attend where the general rule of thumb is eat crap. A carb-fest. So now I feel and look yuck due to the lack of vitamins and minerals in the past 4 days. MUST EAT VEG!

So, despite me moaning about this excessive intake of carbs, I am looking at ways to increase activities with the kids, one of those things thathappen to be on my list is....Baking. I must  be mad. Certified bonkers. So I am now on a quest to replenish my baking cupboard with colouring paste, dried fruit and glitter. First on the list.....Christmas cake and Perfect Buttercream!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! Check out the imagination tree for brill craft ideas to do with kiddies too.x

    ReplyDelete